Shopping Sabbatical – The Conclusion
Praise Nordstrom! The shopping sabbatical is over!
I confessed my slip-ups about a month in, and I’m ready to confess it all now.
- bracelet from BaubleBar
- jean jacket from Old Navy
- necklace from BaulbleBar (Truth be told, I’m not loving this necklace. $10 wasted.)
- 2 shirts from Old Navy
- jean capris from GAP outlet
- maxi skirt from GAP outlet (I live in this skirt. Live.In.It.)
- necklace from BaubleBar (In orange. Not pink.)
Total Damage: $99
$99! Let me just tell you, that’s a fraction of what I was spending monthly for a while there (I shop to make myself feel good and it was a rough couple of months, what can I say?), so while the shopping sabbatical may not have been a raving success, I’m quite proud of myself.
To a (slightly) lesser-degree, the shopping sabbatical stays in effect until spring since I’m determined to go to Europe for my birthday in March.
Did you play along? How’d you do?