Pantone is Wrong
I know Pantone declared tangerine tango the color of the year, but they’re wrong. What they meant to say was that mint is the color of the year and tangerine tango is it’s maid of honor.
Just look at this combo. There’s no denying they’re a match made in heaven, but mint is the real star, IMHO.
1. J.Crew Crystal Stripe-Link Bracelet $42
2. Essie Mint Candy Apple $4.99
3. Otte Linen Scarf $90
4. Splendid Striped Jersey T-Shirt $68
5. TopShop Mint Mermaid Belt $28
6. Mint Teardrop Earrings $ridiculous
7. ASOS Patent Loafers $68.04
8. Linda Farrow Clear Mint Sunglasses $357
9. TopShop Mint Structured Shopper $56
Psst. I try to only include items that I could feasibly purchase. Do you guys like seeing the prices? Or can you do without?Pretty Like a Pony