Pantone is Wrong: Mint Moment
I know Pantone declared tangerine tango the color of the year, but they’re wrong. What they meant to say was that mint is the color of the year and tangerine tango is its maid of honor.
Just look at this combo. There’s no denying they’re a match made in heaven, but mint is the real star, IMHO.
1. J.Crew Crystal Stripe-Link Bracelet $42
2. Essie Mint Candy Apple $4.99
3. Otte Linen Scarf $90
4. Splendid Striped Jersey T-Shirt $68
5. TopShop Mermaid Belt $28
6. Teardrop Earrings $ridiculous
7. ASOS Patent Loafers $68.04
8. Linda Farrow Sunglasses $357
9. TopShop Structured Shopper $56
Psst. I try to only include items that I could feasibly purchase. Do you guys like seeing the prices? Or can you do without?Posted on February 28, 2012 in Pretty Like a Pony