Hump Day Happiness
- I had no idea Esther Williams was still alive (sorry, Esther!) until I read her Proust Questionnaire in the March issue of Vanity Fair. It’s so great.
- How cool is this pixel quilt? Very cool.
- Now that my hair is long-ish, I hoard Twistbands.
- Time Out tour of Joan Rivers’ closet. Please note the velcro tennis shoes in the slideshow.
- Besides Angelina’s right leg, the Oscars were such a snooze this year. And Rooney Mara looked like she was wearing an old wrinkled bedsheet (and a jock strap).
- I decided to go to BlogHer 2012, if only to write off a trip to visit my sister. Are you going?
- I ordered this feather print sundress in cream. I feel like I should have ordered the blue, too.
- It’s hump day and leap year! Sounds dangerous.
I started a new blog on a whim over the weekend. Sweetly Snarky is a place where you can free yourself of all your pent-up snark! If you have something snarky to say, consider contributing. (Please? I think this has potential.)