- These Trieste Sandals in tan (c/o Wanted Shoes). Super cute online; even cuter in person. Worn them twice and have gotten compliments both times.
- Having my blog header updated so it actually looks like me. I change my hair color more often than my oil. (Coming Soon!)
- Land’s End mesh polos (c/o Land’s End). Soft, breathable, comfortable; I totally bogarted a men’s red polo to complete my preppy sailor look this spring. I love the longer sleeves and more generous length.
- This love ring seen at Cupcakes & Cashmere. I’m obsessed. If they had my size, I’d snatch it right up. (But is it something you can buy for yourself? I feel like it needs a good story.)
- Jane Austen Fight Club.
- The new Britney Spears album. Try not to dance in your chair to this song. (whoa oh oh oh oh ohhhhhh.)
- Job offers. Two, to be exact.
What are you enjoying lately?
c/o = free. opinions= 100% mine. Please see my site policy with any questions.