I’m a little bit like a raccoon — when I see something shiny, I just can’t let it go. First it was sequin, now it’s crystals.
I’m taking this as a sign that I’m maturing. Crystals feel a bit more old money.
The Flamingo vs. The Bellagio.
Bucktown vs. Gold Coast.
But let’s be real — these prices for pieces with crystal accents are crazy expensive. Old money or not, with a little patience and a glue gun, you can totally use them as inspiration to make your own DIY versions (I found a few how-tos and linked to them below).
Or just wait 6 months for mass retailers to start slapping crystals on everything.
1. Initial crystal ring $13
2. A-Morir Nico sunglasses $360 (or DIY embellished sunglasses)
3. Phillip Lim crystal embellished sweatpants $863
4. Kate Spade city skyline bracelet $198
5. TopShop studded jumper $60 (or DIY gem neckline)
6. Marni leather sandals $480
7. BaubleBar crystal ear cuff $36 (or DIY ear cuff)