Best of the Week
Happy Friday the 13th! Godspeed.
- Gwyneth Paltrow signed on to play Dora Maar in the upcoming Pablo Picasso biopic, 33 Dias. Antonio Banderas will play Pablo. I going to need to noodle this over for a bit before making any judgements.
- I just finished reading So Big by Edna Ferber and it is excellent. It’s a Pulitzer Prize winner from 1925 and I can’t believe I hadn’t heard of it until now.
- These mini crocheted animals are amazing.
- Sperry Top-Siders. For babies. And then I died.
- This neon sign needs to be in my house. It’s in the window of a shop near my house and I’m afraid to go in and ask how much it is.
- My dog wears a bathrobe. Is that not the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever seen?
- Jean Paul Gaultier for Coke. It’s everything you’d expect and more.
- Text from Dog. I can’t stop laughing.