(I wish I was going) Back to School
I’ve always liked school, but I was never a great student until college. (Okay, halfway through college.) I was always a good student; I mean, I made the honor-roll every semester and I got into college (several colleges, actually) with no trouble, but I always kind of half-assed things just because I could. By the time I entered grad school, I was a pro – I enjoyed learning and studying and was grateful to hold on to my college days for a few more semesters. Now I have big dreams of going back to school for a PhD in something (I may be a bit old, but living in Austin has me dying to be a UT student) and I get a bit antsy to register for classes every fall and start eyeing school supplies…
1. Bookmarc recycled pencils $9 – Everyday I’m doodlin’.
2. Wm. J. Mills & Co flight bag $149 – I was never one for backpacks, but I love a good shoulder bag. Vintage, sturdy, and available in a rainbow of colors.
3. Loose leaf t-shirt $50 – A totally worthy first day of school outfit choice.
4. Highlighter Pencils $2 – Classic, cool, and eco friendly!
5. Giant Monhtly Sticky Notes $1.95 – If it’s mini or giant, I’m probably going to love it. A great way to keep your entire month at-a-glance.
6. Kate Spade Notes to Self iPhone Case $40 – Because, obviously.
7. Converse All Star $47 – A new school year always deserves new kicks. Bonus points if you go for school colors.
If you were headed back to school, what would be your must-haves?This and That