An excellent use of your lunch hour
I’m flying home to Chicago today to celebrate my birthday with friends and family! What are you doing this weekend?
- I had lunch with the Elizabeth Street Cafe with coworkers this week and it’s another place you have to visit if you’re ever in Austin. Pork belly bánh mì – do I need to say more?
- I expect Orla Kiely for Bed, Bath & Beyond to be even more amazing than the Target line from a few years ago.
- I love these layered iphone cases. Like, love love.
- Fuck your Missoni hand towels. This Tumblr made me laugh.
- After hearing all the buzz, I downloaded Fifty Shades of Grey. Yeah for smutty fiction! Have you read it?
- 40 secret iPhone features because the iPhone continues to amaze me.
- Ryan Gosling as a young Walt Disney would be perfection. He was a Mouseketeer.
- 22,000 Hot Wheels. Just in case you ever wondered what that would look like.
- A stamp that looks like my glasses. I’m going to go on a stamping spree!
- How comfy would this rug be to step out of bed onto every morning? Too bad the yarn is $125 a skein!
- I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect mac & cheese for pretty much my entire adult life. This goat cheese mac & cheese may come pretty close.
- Apparently Marilyn thinks more highly of the Olive Garden than she does bloggers.
- I had way too much fun earlier this week live streaming the JayZ SXSW concert and dancing in my kitchen. (More fun, it looks, than some of the people in the audience. Nerdie white guys weren’t appreciating Hova!)
- I want this clutch. Bad.