I’ve been mulling over my list of 40 things I’d like to do by the time I turn 40 since I turned 3o this spring. I don’t know what it says about me or my outlook on life, but it was harder than I thought it would be to come up with 40 goals.
I’m glad I did though – because as they say – no matter how frivolous or trite, it’s good to have goals.
Here they are, in no particular order…
- Buy a house.
- Buy a house with a pool (or have a p0ol installed).
- Go berry picking.
- Plant a real garden.
- Can the fruits and veggies that I pick and grow.
- Adopt a pet.
- Buy a boat.
- Attend NYC Fashion Week.
- Pay off all credit card debt.
- Be a size 10. For more than a month.
- Have my nose pierced.
- Attend the Kentucky Derby wearing a ridiculously fabulous hat.
- Take a dance class.
- Learn to knit.
- Donate blood.
- Run a 5k.
- Tour the Vatican.
- Go on a cruise.
- Tube down the Guadalupe River.
- Go white water rafting.
- Go para sailing.
- Take a photography class.
- Visit a psychic.
- Cross the Canadian border.
- Have a baby.
- Let my hair grow past my shoulders.
- Attend a black tie event.
- Eat fondu.
- Wear a bikini. In public.
- Watch Gone With The Wind.
- Make Christmas dinner.
- Tour a winery.
- Make a sizable donation to charity.
- Win a Halloween costume contest.
- Learn how to play Scrabble.
- Visit New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
- Visit my alma mater.
- Tour Alcatraz.
- Win a jackpot in Vegas.
- Attend an Olympic event.
Snaps to Heather for inspiring my list.
Do you have a 40×40? 30×30? Bucket list? What’s on your list?