10 things you should be able to have delivered
Pretend there is photo of a really hot delivery guy right here. Because that’s who you would want delivering your zit cream and toilet paper. Also?
Do you know how hard it is to find photo documentation of a really hot delivery man? How did rumors of their existence even come to be?
I’m a bit of a hermit that believes that you should be able to have everything your little heart desires delivered directly to your doorstep, but there are certain things that should definitely arrive 30-minutes-or-less-style:
- Zit medicine. Who wants to go out in public to get a tube when you’re 30-years-old with pizza face?
- Pies. I want pie more often than I’d ever actually bake a pie. Logically, that means someone needs to bring me pie. I’m willing to pay a premium.
- Toilet paper. Just leave a roll by the door.
- Fountain pop. I shouldn’t have to order a sandwich from Jimmy John’s when all I really want is the fountain pop. Freaky fast.
- Condoms. What? I’m single now.
- Baking soda and baking powder. Because I always have the wrong one on hand when I’ve already started baking.
- Hugs. Aw. (Suggested by @DannyInAustin. What a marshmallow.)
- Shoes and accessories. For when your outfit isn’t quite fabulous enough. (Suggested by the brilliant @TheStyleService.)
- Sundaes and ice cream cones. (Suggested by @Amanda_Allison and @TMinusTPlus. Girls after my own heart.)
- Sick packs: meds, soup, 7-Up, crackers & trashy gossip magazines. Adapted to hangovers: tacos, ibuprofen, Gatorade & eye mask. (Suggested by the genius @txterryo. Seriously. Genius.)
Your turn! What would be the ultimate in delivery convenience?