- If you’re in Austin, I have some very exciting news. Tickets are now on sale for Bloggy School! The inaugural class, Blogging 360, will be a two-hour workshop covering all things blogging led by myself and Kristin Sheppard on November 18th at Center61. Join us! Tell your friends! We love nothing more than to gab about blogging.
- This is awesome. And no more offensive than women being paid 23% less than men.
- 90’s makeup was the best and it’s back!
- These two.
- Wonder Woman. I can’t, and don’t want to, do it all.
- You tell me yours and I’ll tell you mine.
- The problem with thinking positive.
- Has anyone ever commented on your voice? Without even thinking about it, my voice goes sky high when I order from the drive-thru or ask a question of someone I don’t know, but I drop it low and talk much slower when I’m speaking with clients.
- Don’t you just want to know the stories behind these pictures?
- Do you suck at something? Do it anyway.
- I’m 41, single, and pregnant. I mean, not me, but a good read.
- (sample received) Are you one of “those people” at concerts? You know the ones — taking photos and videos and spending the majority of the performance uploading and sharing. I am so I was super pumped about receiving a PowerSkin — a portable battery that provides an extra charge and a half for your iPhone when you just have to record the whole concert. It’s pretty awesome.
- In case you missed it…
Book of the Week
Le sigh. Another disappointment. This time it’s Yes Please by Amy Poehler. I suppose it was nice enough, but there weren’t any laugh-out-loud moments or memorable pull quotes.
What are you reading this week?