Pssst. I’m going on vacation. Be back in June!
Worthy of the Week
- I’m officially at peace with the Mad Men finale (are you?) but what do we watch now? I’m interested in The Astronaut Wives Club.
- Take a seat, Marina.
- Sorry I’m not sorry.
- GIANT SQUID! Also why I only swim in pools.
- Possibly the only person who you say butterfly in 139 languages.
- I want a pair.
- An explanation for why I’m so horrible with names. Sorry everyone I’ve ever met at a conference.
- I have no words.
- Dream come true. I hope there’s drink service.
- Art. It’s interesting.
- Tomato juice tastes better on airplanes.
- Since a Shake Shack finally opened in Austin, I don’t have to rely on this fake Shack burger recipe, but it’s nice to have in case of emergency.
- BTW, you can rent a goat from Amazon.
- In case you missed it…
- It’s time for beach reading!
Book of the Week
Another NetGalley sneak peak, Circling the Sun is by the same author who wrote The Paris Wife, which was a favorite of mine a few years back. Who knew the British colonization of Africa could be so romantic? My only complaint is that there were too many characters, including some who had multiple names. Please see the above reference to being horrible with names.
What are you reading?